Friday, December 11, 2009

Cameras


OK, I'm finally going to have to seriously read my camera manuals. I have a pocket Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS and a Canon Rebel xTI with an 80-300 zoom.

Mostly, I can change the mode around and take pretty good pictures. I recently learned that the little pocket PowerShot will take videos with sound as well, so I've figured out how to do that. Last week I actually learned to turn on or off the flash, and I know which modes to use for motion shots. Now I need to learn to take some macro shots and more about how to change the file size. My Christmas list includes memory cards. But mostly, I just need to read that 100 page manual that accompanies each of the cameras. They will each fit a need on the ship and at ports, and I'll just have to figure out when to best use each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment